SPS is a rapidly expanding team of professionals who specialise in industrial access. We looking for access technicians, supervisors, and managers who are dynamic and have a proven record of success in their respective roles. If you possess the necessary skills and experience, we have open positions available for you to join our enterprising team.
Probationary Drone Pilot (R&D)
Minimum 2 years experience in the manufacturer and service sector.
- He/She who needs to be appointed is for a remote location and in the initial first 2-3 months he/she should spend their time at Jamshedpur.
- The position offered is of a Regional Officer. ( that is in between an Incharge and a KAM)
- Should willingly agree to frequent transfers.
- Should hold good knowledge of IT and basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Should hold report making and presentation skills.
- Willingness to spend time on field work.
- Should have Leadership Qualities.
- Should be responsible for the regions which may include single or multiple sites.
- Should be timely prepared for mobilization of new locations.
- Should prepare the grounds for new transfers which includes statutory requirements; gate pass process, accommodation, mobiolization, office and store arrangements.
- Understanding the customer needs based on the work order, preparing a basic plan and submitting it to the KAM and the GM.
- Should know Report Making.
- Implementation of systems and daily updates.
- Certification and Billing
- Should exercise safe working Practices.
Project Manager (R&D)
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; Project Management Professional (PMP) certification in Agile methodology is a plus.
Proven experience as a project manager, demonstrating successful project delivery.
Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Proficient in project management tools and software.
Senior finance Officer
- Ability to make presentation to senior officers of the organization.
- Communication Skills- Proficiency in English and Hindi.
- Lead the team of Finance of the organization.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements in compliance with Indian Accounting Standards issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Preparing financial statements every month as per the date approved by the organization and submit to CEO/COO with comments of key issues.
- Monitor bank accounts and any other facilities from bank.
- Use the software provided by the organization for the preparation of the financial statements.
- Arrange to get the financial statements audited by the external auditor of the organization.
- Arrange to deduct income tax at source and deposit with the tax authorities as per the timeline of the tax authority.
- Arrange to deduct and deposit GST as per the law.
- Monitor tax return filing with the help of auditor.
- Organize monthly cash flow statement and monitor daily cash flow, report key issues to the CEO/COO.
- Organize monthly accounts receivable report and monitor collection.
- Check and improve controls in payments, collection.
- Liaison with banks for all banking matters including facilities.
- Preparation of monthly Payroll and ensure proper deduction of PF and ESIC.
- Ensure deposit of PF and ESIC to authorities and compliance for the same.
- Any other work as advised by the senior management from time to time.
IT-Web Application Developer
1 Year (minimum)
- Maintain existing IT applications and develop new web applications.
- Planning and developing software solution and web application.
- Ready to learn and pickup evolving internet innovations and apply it in day-to-day work of software development for the benefit of Organization.
- Writing efficient clean code
- SDLC, OOAD, Client Server architecture
- IT Security , OAuth 2.0
- To co-ordinate and ensure 5 ‘S’ implementation.
Ensure all staff—from temp, contract workers to regular employees— have completed necessary training and are equipped for roles.
To co-ordinate and ensure all safety norms of inside the works.
To co-ordinate and ensure all employee’s work inside the Workplace follow the contract guidelines related to health and safety and other common guidelines of the company.
To co-ordinate and organise site visits on a regular basis as a key member to identify any H&S hazards and risks and any unsafe conditions and practices in the workplace.
- To communicate the Safety committee findings to all workmen for action.
- To co-ordinate and organise mass meetings and competitions in the site for promotion of safety and health awareness.
- Organising Safety training programme, Safety seminars, Safety review meetings, Safety promotional.
- Coordination with the line Safety Manager for the Safety implementation in the work site.
- Conduct site Safety Audits, near miss, Inspection, Training coordinating all site Safety documentation, information for internal audit
LEAD TECHNOLOGIST (R&D)
B.Tech/B.E./M.Sc. (Physics or Maths) or Higher
- Lead a project with 2-3 team members.
- Implement automation solutions for work at height to enhance safety and efficiency.
- Involves mechanical, electronics, software and system design aspects.
- Hands on testing, debug and repair of designed robots, unmanned vehicles, drones and other systems.
- Opportunities to interact and learn from industry experts through exhibitions and conferences.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO DIRECTORS
- To develop young executives by giving them a top management view of the company’s activities for preparing them to fit into senior roles on a fast track, if found capable.
- This is an opportunity for graduated exposure to management roles in the administration of the company. It will involve participation in strategy formulations, decision making and executive assignments as directed, in all important functional areas of the company including Operations, HR, Procurement, Safety, Administration, Sales, etc.
- Total dedication, hard work and loyalty are basic pre-requisites for the role. The job may involve long hours at work, travel to remote locations and challenging situations. Demonstration of astuteness, leadership and communication skills, flexibility and above all achievements of assigned tasks will determine the future career.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn are very important requirements for this profile along with the ability to maintain confidentiality. Persons with assertiveness, seasoned with humility and a genial disposition are expected to do well.
- This role is for those who seek adventure through challenges. The tenure is expected to be around 2-3 years after which capable and competent incumbents will be assigned to appropriate executive positions in the company’s senior cadre.
FEMALE ROPE ACCESS TECHNICIAN (LEVEL 1 | 2)
- Providing safety management, work site organisation, and supervisory leadership and accountabilities to work crews on various projects.
- Utilising specialised knowledge of “Rope Access Technology” to execute projects from inception through to completion. These projects include:
- High angle rope access industrial maintenance, repairs, mechanical rigging and installations
- On site fall protection, high angle rescue and rescue training
- Inspection services including a full range of traditional non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions, including Magnetic Particle testing, Liquid Penetrant testing, Visual testing, Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement, Eddy Current testing, and Positive Material Identification to support asset integrity in difficult to access locations
- Supervising and ensuring the safety and performance of the Level 1 and Level 2 technicians under his/her direction.
- Ensuring operational safety of all equipment.
- Liaising with Operations Managers regarding project work.
- Travelling to various work locations throughout the region as required.
ASSISTANT OFFICER- ACCOUNTS
- Prepare and record accounting entries and reconcile general ledgers.
- Compute Taxes (Income and GST) and prepare returns for the same.
- Pay Roll/ Muster Roll generation, PF & ESIC calculation.
- Sales account management, Manage accounts receivable and regular follow-up with clients for timely receipts.
- Purchase account management, Manage Accounts Payable, Vendor Invoice Payment, ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments.
- GST and TDS reconciliation.
- Cashflow management.
- Prepare monthly financial and various detailed analysis as desired by management.
- Work with External CA for compliance-related activities.
- Facilitate all statutory audits for the company.