SPS is a rapidly expanding team of professionals who specialise in industrial access. We looking for access technicians, supervisors, and managers who are dynamic and have a proven record of success in their respective roles. If you possess the necessary skills and experience, we have open positions available for you to join our enterprising team.
NINL (Kalinganagar), Odhisa & Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
- To co-ordinate and ensure 5 ‘S’ implementation.
Ensure all staff—from temp, contract workers to regular employees— have completed necessary training and are equipped for roles.
To co-ordinate and ensure all safety norms of inside the works.
To co-ordinate and ensure all employee’s work inside the Workplace follow the contract guidelines related to health and safety and other common guidelines of the company.
To co-ordinate and organise site visits on a regular basis as a key member to identify any H&S hazards and risks and any unsafe conditions and practices in the workplace.
- To communicate the Safety committee findings to all workmen for action.
- To co-ordinate and organise mass meetings and competitions in the site for promotion of safety and health awareness.
- Organising Safety training programme, Safety seminars, Safety review meetings, Safety promotional.
- Coordination with the line Safety Manager for the Safety implementation in the work site.
- Conduct site Safety Audits, near miss, Inspection, Training coordinating all site Safety documentation, information for internal audit
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO DIRECTORS
- To develop young executives by giving them a top management view of the company’s activities for preparing them to fit into senior roles on a fast track, if found capable.
- This is an opportunity for graduated exposure to management roles in the administration of the company. It will involve participation in strategy formulations, decision making and executive assignments as directed, in all important functional areas of the company including Operations, HR, Procurement, Safety, Administration, Sales, etc.
- Total dedication, hard work and loyalty are basic pre-requisites for the role. The job may involve long hours at work, travel to remote locations and challenging situations. Demonstration of astuteness, leadership and communication skills, flexibility and above all achievements of assigned tasks will determine the future career.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn are very important requirements for this profile along with the ability to maintain confidentiality. Persons with assertiveness, seasoned with humility and a genial disposition are expected to do well.
- This role is for those who seek adventure through challenges. The tenure is expected to be around 2-3 years after which capable and competent incumbents will be assigned to appropriate executive positions in the company’s senior cadre.
FEMALE ROPE ACCESS TECHNICIAN (LEVEL 1 | 2)
- Providing safety management, work site organisation, and supervisory leadership and accountabilities to work crews on various projects.
- Utilising specialised knowledge of “Rope Access Technology” to execute projects from inception through to completion. These projects include:
- High angle rope access industrial maintenance, repairs, mechanical rigging and installations
- On site fall protection, high angle rescue and rescue training
- Inspection services including a full range of traditional non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions, including Magnetic Particle testing, Liquid Penetrant testing, Visual testing, Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement, Eddy Current testing, and Positive Material Identification to support asset integrity in difficult to access locations
- Supervising and ensuring the safety and performance of the Level 1 and Level 2 technicians under his/her direction.
- Ensuring operational safety of all equipment.
- Liaising with Operations Managers regarding project work.
- Travelling to various work locations throughout the region as required.